1. WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small data files that are received in the terminal from the visited website and are used to record certain interactions of the navigation on a website, storing data that can be updated and recovered. These files are stored on the user's computer and contain anonymous data that is not harmful to your computer. They are used to remember the user's preferences, such as the selected language, access data or personalization of the page.
Cookies can also be used to record anonymous information about how a visitor uses a site. For example, from which web page you have accessed, or if you used an advertising "banner" to get there.
Our sites can also have social network links (such as Facebook or Twitter). IBERTRÓNIX, INFRARED & VISION S.L .., does not control the cookies used by these external websites. For more information about cookies from social networks or other third-party websites, we advise you to review your own cookie policies.
This website uses "cookies" in the following manner: • Google ANALYTICS cookie: Google ANALYTICS is a free service offered by Google Inc. that collects information about the pages of the website consulted, at what time, what web browser, etc. . Subsequently, this information is sent to the servers of Google Inc. in the United States.
3. WHAT USE DO WE GIVE TO DIFFERENT TYPES OF COOKIES?
According to its purpose:
- Technical cookies: Technical cookies are those essential and strictly necessary for the proper functioning of a web portal and the use of the different options and services offered. For example, those that serve for the maintenance of the session, the management of response time, performance or validation of options, use security elements, share content with social networks, etc.
- Personalization cookies: These cookies allow the user to specify or customize some characteristics of the general options of the web page, for example, to define the language, regional configuration or browser type.
- Analytical cookies: Analytical cookies are those used by our web portal, to create profiles and to be able to know the preferences of its users in order to improve the offer of products and services. For example, an analytical cookie would control the geographical areas of greatest interest to a user, which is the most widely accepted product, etc.
According to term:
- Session Cookies: Session cookies are those that last as long as the user is browsing the website and are deleted at the end.
- Persistent cookies: These cookies are stored in the user's terminal, for a longer time, thus facilitating the control of the preferences chosen without having to repeat certain parameters each time the website is visited
4. WHAT IF I DO NOT WANT TO HAVE THESE COOKIES OR DO NOT DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT?
To comply with current legislation, we must ask for your permission to manage cookies. If you decide not to authorize the treatment indicating non-compliance, we would only use technical cookies, as they are essential for browsing our website. In this case, no cookies are stored. In the case of continuing to browse our website without denying your authorization implies that you accept its use.
If you still decide to modify the configuration of your access to the web page, you should know that it is possible to eliminate cookies or prevent this information from being registered on your computer at any time by modifying the configuration parameters of your browser:
The browsers are subject to changes or modifications, so we can not guarantee that they comply fully with the version of your browser. It may also be that you use another browser not included in these links such as Konqueror, Aurora, Flock, etc. To avoid these imbalances, you can access directly from the options of your browser that is usually found in the Options menu, in the "Privacy" section. (Please check your browser's help for more information.)
5. WHERE CAN I GET MORE INFORMATION?
You can find more information about cookies at www.allaboutcookies.org or www.youronlinechoices.eu